How do I transfer JPEG photos to the InnoTab?
You can transfer JPEG photos to the InnoTab by doing the following:
1. First, you must download the Learning Lodge program for the InnoTab from www.vtechkids.com/download and install it onto your computer. Then follow the instructions to set up an account and register your InnoTab.
2. Connect the InnoTab to the computer with the USB cable that comes with the unit.
3. Power on the InnoTab unit. The message “Connected to Computer” will display on the InnoTab screen.
4. Once the computer detects the InnoTab, the Learning Lodge will launch automatically.
5. Click on the InnoTab image that has the sign showing “Connected” to go into the InnoTab Home page.
6. Select “File Manager” which is located on the left side of the InnoTab home page.
7. Click on the “Image” tab above “My Computer”, and use the browser to locate your JPEG photo, and then click “OK.”
8. Check the selection box next to the photo and click the big right arrow (transfer to My InnoTab) in the middle of the page.
9. If the SD card (not included) inserted in InnoTab has sufficient memory to store the content, the transfer process will begin automatically.
10. When file transfer is completed, disconnect the USB cable.
11. In the InnoTab main menu, touch the “Photos” icon to view your photos.
I am still having trouble
this solved my problem