Best for ages:
3 to 5 years
Help little ones care for themselves and learn about time-telling with a friendly woof-woof in a wrist pet they’ll love to care for. Get extra help with potty training by setting 30-, 60- or 90-minute reminders. Keep little smiles healthy with the Brush Your Teeth reminder or get them to sleep on time with a chime that tells them when to get ready for bed. Kids will love taking this digital doggie on all their adventures while learning a little responsibility along the way. Give the pup a name and care for them right on screen. This super-talented pup can even be taught to do 20 tricks and will celebrate with barks and confetti. Explore the Time Master app and choose from 20 digital and analog clock faces. Connect watch-to-watch with a friend who also has a My First Kidi Smartwatch™ (sold separately) for more games and activities. Intended for ages 3-5 years. Rechargeable battery and micro-USB cable included.
Product Number: 80-552800
Battery: 1 Rechargeable Li-on Battery Batteries Required
More Than Just a Watch!
This pet pal tells time, sets important reminders and lets out a friendly bark at the top of the hour. Kids can name the doggie and teach it over 20 tricks!
Time Teaching Tools
Listen to the watch speak the time of day out loud and learn time-telling skills with a variety of analog and digital clock faces.
4 Important reminders like Brush Your Teeth, Potty and Nap Time help to keep kids on track and learn healthy habits. Alarms can be set in 30-, 60- and 90-minute intervals.
Have some fun by playing Spot the Difference and other age-appropriate games. Take care of the pet pal by feeding it, walking it or even giving it a bath!
Take A Break
Use alerts to work on mindfulness techniques like taking calming breaths or identifying feelings.
Pair & Share Safely
Wirelessly connect two My First Kidi Smartwatches to send preset messages or play games with each other! Each watch is sold separately.
Tap the Touch Screen
Easy-to-use touch screen makes setting alarms and interacting with the doggie a breeze. Border lights change colors to match the pet pal and clock faces!
Other features include a rechargeable battery and School mode to limit it to a watch only. The sleek design is just the right size for a child's wrist.
- This wrist pup help keeps kids and mom on track with routine reminders for potty training, nap time and more
- Explore time-telling and choose from 20 clock faces; a friendly woof-woof announces the hour
- Feed, walk and groom the digital dog using the touch screen; train them to do 20 different tricks
- Play games featuring your puppy or pair with a friend who also has a My First Kidi Smartwatch (sold separately) for more activities
- Intended for ages 3-5 years; built-in, rechargeable lithium ion battery included; charge device using included micro-USB cable only and not a third-party adapter
- This playful digital pet smartwatch includes routine reminders, a virtual dog and games; makes a great birthday present or holiday gift for preschoolers
This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, jump to a slide with the Tab or Shift + Tab key.