I downloaded my e-books for my V.Reader, but I don't see them in the Backpack Menu.
Tip 1 of 3Before you can access the e-books on your V.Reader, you first have to transfer them onto your unit. Follow these steps to transfer your e-books:
1. From the Learning Lodge Navigator select “My Downloads” from the menu on the left-hand side of the V.Reader Home page.
2. From the list on the left, check the boxes next to the e-books you want to transfer.
3. Make sure your V.Reader is connected to your computer via the USB cable and click the “Transfer” button to begin the transfer.
Tip 2 of 3If you have already transferred the e-books, but they are still not showing up on your V.Reader, please check the following:
1. The V.Reader you are using might not be registered to your account. E-books cannot be viewed on a V.Reader that is not linked to your account.
2. The e-books may have been transferred to the SD card using a different V.Reader. Transfer the e-books to the SD card using the V.Reader unit that you intend to read the e-books with.
3. Your version of the Learning Lodge Navigator might not be up-to-date. Try uninstalling the Learning Lodge Navigator. Then download the latest version from www.vtechkids.com/download and install it again.
4. The downloaded e-book files might be corrupt. Uninstalling and reinstalling the Learning Lodge Navigator could fix the problem. The e-books that you have already purchased will automatically transfer to your computer again once you sign in with your existing account.
Tip 3 of 3If you still have problems after trying the previous suggestions, please email our Customer Support team at email@example.com, and include the details of your problem.
I am still having trouble
this solved my problem